Girlfriend adventure part - 23

Seats H-11,H-12 and H-13 are ours.”

This was the last message that Shruti got before I had to shut down my laptop to go to the office. I decided that I am just way too curious to miss this opportunity and so after she left, I opened bookmyshow and booked a ticket as well and I booked it behind the row in which Shruti had booked but I booked the corner most seat so that they won’t be able see me even during the interval if one of them decided to go to the bathroom or something. I was expecting her to wear something sexy for them but unfortunately she was dressed in proper corporate attire that was understandable and before leaving she said that she might be late tonight as it is the last working day of the week and she will have to finish this week’s task and asked me to have my dinner if she is too late. Smooth lie.

It was one of the most unproductive day of my life as I wasn’t able to concentrate and I kept looking at my watch every ten minutes. The lead of my project understood that I wasn’t really doing anything that day and so he asked me if I was unwell. I took that opportunity and said that yes I maybe coming down with something and so he asked me to leave early if required. Perfect.

As soon as the clock hit 5pm, I got out of the office and left for the day. It took me around half an hour to reach Shruti’s office and my plan was to enter the theater ten minutes after the movie starts so that there will not be any chance for them to see me as the lights will be off by then. As I waited a little far from her office, I saw that at around 6:45pm the guys came outside and after a few seconds Shruti came out as well and met them there. The most surprising thing of all at that moment was that Shruti wasn’t wearing the same dress that she was wearing in the morning and to top it all off, it wasn’t even a sexy one that she was wearing now. It was like a little loose tshirt and cotton pants instead of maybe a tight top and jeans. My mind started to wonder all the possible reasons.

As planned, I waiting for the appropriate amount of time and then went inside the theater. It was a multi-screen and sophisticated theater and so I wasn’t expecting any weirdos or perverted movie goers. When I entered the hall, the light was already off and the movie had started. I took my seat in the dark and I noticed that maybe 5-6 other people were in the theater other than me and they were all spread out far away from each other. As I took my seat, I heard some laughter and it was Shruti’s. She was sitting in the middle and both the guys were next to her. I realized that the seats were quite high and unless you turn your head totally, you cannot see who’s sitting behind you. So after a few minutes I started to move towards them on the top row, one seat at a time till I was just two seats away from them. It was not possible to for them to turn back so much to see me and they didn’t even seem interested.

“Mmmmmm..”

Some twelve to fifteen minutes in and I heard the sound coming from Shruti and saw that Zishan’s hands were already on one of her tits over the tshirt while Rameez was just smiling and looking at them. Zishan continued to roam his hand all over her chest, from one tit to another and Shruti kept smiling and pushing her chest forward so that he can grab a lot of it.
“You don’t have to feel left out you do know that right?” said Shruti while looking at Rameez and he was a little taken back by her being so direct. One seeing a little hesitation from him, Shruti took Rameez’s hand and kept it on her other tit and said “play with them” while Zishan kept pressing her left tit.

They were big and with little to no sag in them, I could see both her tits jiggling inside her tshirt while both the guys played with them, one on each side.

“Wow no bra, and these are big and.. amazing” said Rameez as I guessed it was his first time touching them.
“So how many times have Zishan managed to get his hands on these?” asked Rameez
“Hahaha, everyday since the past one month. He never misses a chance to touch them, be it in the gym or after the gym when I am changing and sometimes even in the lift.” said Shruti and kept laughing and her tits bounced because of that and both the guys grabbed a handful and squeezed it hard.

It had become clear to me why Zishan had always been so direct with her including today, as he has been doing this everyday for quite sometime now. Soon they got silent and both of them concentrated on grabbing and squeezing while Shruti now kept her eyes closed and mouth slightly open.

“Take it off.” said Zishan pointing at her tshirt but Shruti refused and asked him to go from inside her shirt and he did and so did Rameez on hearing that. I now understood why she wore that loose tshirt as she didn’t want to be topless but also wanted to be grabbed hard. A couple of minutes later, Zishan brought his other hand and slid it down her cotton pant to her cunt and started to rub it with some pace and Shruti gave a ‘ahhhummm… ” sound. Getting all the permission they needed, both the guys went at her with full freedom and alternated playing with her cunt and her tits and even kissing the sides of her neck and she was enjoying the love of two guys with full passion. The top of her tshirt over the tits had now got a little wet as the guys did some sucking on the top and I started to think of how perfectly she had planned everything to enjoy herself.

Soon it was time for the interval and as soon as the message showed up on the screen, all three of them stopped and Shruti started adjusting her dress and excused herself to go to the washroom after giving a very naughty smile to the guys and by then I had shifted myself to the corner seat and saw that my previous seat was already wet with my cum. Don’t exactly know why, but I had an idea and even though I wasn’t sure how I felt about it, but all the decision making was in control of my lust and so I went ahead with the plan. I went outside the hall and called up Shruti.

Shruti – “Hi honey. Whats up?”
Me – “Hey listen, I just left the office and some of the guys here are asking me to join their booze party tonight and if I go, I may have to stay there for the night so I decided to talk to you first. Are you okay with this?”
Shruti – “No problem honey, we aren’t married, you can have fun once in a while without worrying about me.”
Me – “Thanks baby, I’ll stay over tonight then. See you tomorrow.”
Shruti – “Byee have fun.”

As soon as I cut the call, I could see her thinking about something for a few seconds and after that she started to go back inside and I followed her. She went near the guys who seemed to be waiting for her eagerly and she said that she just got a call and that she will have to leave now for some urgent work. She apologized to both of them as they seemed to be extremely disappointed and I was confused as to what she was planning. After coming outside, Rameez had to catch the bus on the other side so he bid her goodbye and also thanked Shruti for the surprise to which she just winked and started to go towards the main road with Zishan.

“Can you pls drop me off at my house in your bike, I need to reach home fast.” said Shruti
“Yeah sure no problem, come.” said Zishan and he started to take his bike out and Shruti got up in the back and held his shoulders.

“Also, my boyfriend is busy tonight and so he won’t be coming back any time soon.”

It took Zishan around fifteen to twenty seconds to process that information in his head after which he just gave a smile and they disappeared in the road while I was still trying to figure out my next move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlfriend adventure part - 4

Girlfriend adventure part - 18

Girlfriend adventure part - 12