Girlfriend adventure part - 21

I am a cuckold boyfriend.

That’s what I realized that night after listening to the incidents that Rohan told me. I should have felt jealous, my blood should have boiled, and strangely both of those feelings were happening but I was also feeling insanely horny imagining the scenarios. And a part of me wanted to know what would happen next. It was difficult for me to sleep that night and the next few nights as well but the way I felt horny every time it came to my mind was somewhat oddly satisfying. So I decided to just keep feeding my hunger to explore more of this.

The next few days Rohan kept informing me that Shruti continued to flirt with Zishan at the gym and the even the touching has increased more than before. Zishan used to never miss an opportunity to get his hands on Shruti, from her arms to her back to the hips, everywhere possible in the presence of others.

One evening, I came back from the office and Shruti was in the bathtub so I entered using my key. From outside I could hear a small buzzing inside the bathroom and I knew that she was using her vibrator and there were small moans of her as well. I started to look for her phone but I wasn’t able to find it. I took my phone out and from there I could see that she was online on Whatsapp. So I logged into my laptop and opened the WhatsApp web client as I knew she was chatting with Zishan and I was right. There were fewer chats than before and more pictures now, the last few messages from Zishan were only pictures of his dick and they were from various angles and so I understood what Shruti was looking at while using her vibrator. As I scrolled up, I saw that before the dick pics, there were four pictures sent by Shruti and the first one was her’s wearing the top and the jeans she was wearing today the next three were from different angles of her but each of them had once piece of clothing missing from her body. In the last one she only had her blue underwear on.

As the notification flickered, I noticed that she received two more images from Zishan, but this time they were not dick pics. Instead they were Shruti’s pictures taken by Zishan in the gym and there was a muscular guy next to him with his hand on her hips helping her lift a weight. The next pic also had the guy but he was now standing just behind her while she was lifting and his crotch was touching Shruti’s butt. In those pictures Shruti was also looking really attractive and she was wearing this tight gym attire which was highlighting her curvy figure very much and she was also showing some cleavage in the top which I guessed was purely intentional. A third picture was received and in it this guy was now standing by Shruti’s side and his one hand was on her navel over the t-shirt while the other was below her hips and almost on her ass and Shruti was laughing and listening to him.

Shruti – “Haha I look great in all these pics.”
Zishan – “Yes, no wonder Rameez can’t stop keeping his hands to himself”
Shruti – “Him and you both mister  You two just never miss an opportunity to get a grab of anything you see.”
Zishan – “I can do much more than just grabbing.”
Shruti – “Like what? 
Zishan – “Like putting my circumcised cock deep inside you! You like that word, don’t you, circumcised cock.. ”
Shruti – “Hahaha my pussy is already wet, come over then. 
Zishan – “Use your boyfriend’s dick tonight, the next time we meet, I am going to make you sore.”

Without even noticing, I realized that I was stroking my cock looking at all those pictures and the chat till now and finally I couldn’t hold it any longer and cummed hard spraying it all over the room and the laptop. Immediately I got up and began cleaning it and by the time I was done, Shruti had come out of the bathroom and she saw me and gave me a hug and pulled me by my hand inside the bedroom and the sex we had after that was flaming hot and the orgasm also blew my mind as I was just so horny.

The next day around 3pm, I was done with my work for the week and it was one of those times when the work pressure was next to nothing. I decided to go and visit Shruti and we had this inter-office bus service that was completely free, so I hopped in the bus and went to her office. Once I reached there, I called up Rohan and asked her where Shruti was and confirming my doubt, he told me that she was not in her seat as she usually goes out this time to get some snacks with Zishan mostly. I knew where all the shops were so I took a walk searching for her. After searching for 10 minutes, I finally saw her from far and she was walking with two guys and it didn’t take me a second to guess that they were Zishan and Rameez. They were walking towards a shop that was quite far from the main intersection where all the other shops were. Even from here I could see that both of them were occasionally touching her arms or her back and so. They went in front of the shop and I positioned myself in a place where I wasn’t too far from them, but they won’t be able to spot me. Shruti was sipping a coke while the guys were just standing next to her and chatting and she was also laughing quite a lot. One of them put his hands on her back and was slowly massaging it behind her.

I don’t know why, but I was curious if she would lie or not and so I called her on her mobile. As soon as the phone rang, she put the coke in her left hand and received my call.
Shruti – “Hi honey.”
Me – “Hey, what’s up? I just finished my work and thought of giving you a call. What are you doing?”
Shruti – “Not much, just the routine boring work and all. I don’t even get time to relax.”

As she continued lying to me, I noticed that the guy who had his hands on her back was slowly moving his hands down wards more and he kept it on her ass cheek. The other guy noticed that and he also took his hand and placed it on her other butt cheek. There was absolutely no reaction from Shruti and she just looked at both of them with a smile and continued talking to me.

Me – “I miss you, hope you don’t stress yourself working too hard.”
Shruti – “I miss you too honey and don’t worry, I am not getting stressed at all.”

By now, both the guys started squeezing her butt, one cheek each. One of them just squeezed it hard and then gave it a spank and again brought his hand back on it and squeezed it hard again while she just kept giving a naughty smile at them and I noticed that even the shopkeeper was noticing that and he was having an eyeful of this view. I always knew that my girlfriend was slutty but at that moment, I realized that she was also an exhibitionist where she was letting two guys squeeze her ass in broad daylight on the side of the road while she was talking to her boyfriend of how bored she is at work. Few seconds later, I finished the call and I was so hard that I wasn’t able to walk. In the meantime she started to go back to her office and I kept waiting there for the next ten minutes so that my hard on couldn’t be spotted and left the place as soon as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlfriend adventure part - 4

Girlfriend adventure part - 18

Girlfriend adventure part - 12