Girlfriend adventure part - 18

In the next one week, Rohan started informing me that the friendship between Zishan and Shruti kept growing. Zishan has started giving full attention at the gym to Shruti and there was laughing, joking and even some touching between them. Even at home, every night Shruti has now started chatting with Zishan but that is still limited to just 15-20 minutes max. In that time, Shruti has already sent Zishan a few pictures of her in different dresses including the saree she wore at our college’s farewell and Zishan kept on showering compliments on her to the fullest and she was clearly enjoying all of it. Even Shruti complimented him a few times on how big his arms were and how much he works out to be in shape and I was more turned on than jealous from reading all these conversations and so even our sex life was blooming as that point.

Another week later, Shruti informed me that some people from her office were planning a weekend trip to Bakkhali, a place 100kms from Kolkata and even she was invited and that she wanted to go. I never objected her to do anything she wanted, so this was also no different but I was a little worried. Later, I asked Rohan about it and he said that some of them from the gym has become friends now and they are planning the trip and even he was invited. It was around 7-8 people who were going including Zishan.

Soon it was Saturday morning and Shruti was about to leave for the trip, she woke me up and wished me goodbye and she was wearing this red top and jeans that perfectly highlighted her figure, her tits were looking so inviting and she was looking smoking hot. Coupled with my morning wood, all I wanted at that moment was to pull her and pound her hard on the bed. Controlling all of those emotions, I asked her to have fun and how this was a stress reliever for her and she gave me a kiss and told me that she’s call once she has reached there. After closing the door, I came to the balcony and saw her leaving and even the people walking near her weren’t able to control their eyes and were staring at her from top to bottom and at that moment, I wondered what is about happen on that trip when she’s is dressed to kill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlfriend adventure part - 4

Girlfriend adventure part - 12