Girlfriend adventure part - 17

The next day I was feeling anxious the entire time in office and was not able to concentrate at work. But due to our strict time management, I wasn’t able to leave early. I got out the usual time and when I reached home, I found that it was locked and Shruti hasn’t come back yet which was a first as she always arrives before me. I opened the door and got freshen up and I felt like I should call her and right at that moment the bell rang and I opened and Shruti greeted me with a smile and a kiss and went inside. I asked her if she was late because of work and she said that she got late at the gym and I was so eager to know how. Soon she changed into something comfortable and she was brushing her hair in the bedroom while I was sitting browsing facebook on my laptop in the living room. I heard her phone beep a couple of times to indicate that she has received a message and from where I was sitting I had a clear view of the bedroom. She picked up her phone and checked the message and there was a mischievous smile on her face and then she lied down on the bed, with her back facing up and started typing while keeping the same mischievous smile. Wasting no time, I opened a new tab in my browser and went straight to the WhatsApp site. As soon as I opened it, it was the same unknown number that was on the top of the list, but this time, the number had a name, it showed Zishan.

Now I was confused, who is Zishan? I picked up my phone and messaged Rohan asking if he knows anyone named Zishan. Meanwhile I opened the chat and for the next few seconds my senses were totally shaken. After his usual Hi from yesterday, I saw that today the first chat was sent by Shruti 20 minutes back which I presumed that she had sent on her way home. The chat said, “Thank you for the treat Zishan 
“No problem, it’s my pleasure.” was the reply from Zishan.
“No no the pleasure is also mine to get a treat from such a buffed dude! Other girls were jealous, haha.” was Shruti’s reply.
“Well, when you were having the golgappas, I was standing behind you and I also got my treat, so thank you for that as well ” replied Zishan.
“What treat?” replied Shruti
*image received from Zishan*
was the notification that I got next.
It was a picture of Shruti’s sexy and tight butt in the jeans that she wore today and at that point I was quite shocked to see how bold this guy was being to my girlfriend. From the living room, I could see that Shruti had a gasp face while still keeping her smile and after a few seconds of thinking, she sent a “ ur welcome” to Zishan.

While I was still recovering from the conversation that was happening in front of me, I got a text from Rohan and it said that Zishan was the trainer in the gym and he asked why. I felt like telling him what was happening but then I decided to not and just left my phone.

“I took a couple more to get the angle right if you don’t mind.” was the message from Zishan.
“Next time tell me, so that I can help you get the perfect angle :P” replied Shruti and on seeing her replies my head started to spin and somehow I was turning very horny right there.

“Haha, sure. I am glad to have a student like you and keep following the diet, soon I won’t be the only one taking pictures though ” replied Zishan.
“Lol, thank you teacher. See you tomorrow. Gn.” replied Shruti and she kept her phone down and got down from the bed and started to come towards me and I understood that she is now ready to take some serious pounding as like me, even she must be very horny after such chat and I was not wrong and in the next 15 minutes, while pounding her from the back, I was in two minds as to what I should or shouldn’t do and how far is this thing going to go anyway. Let’s see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlfriend adventure part - 4

Girlfriend adventure part - 18

Girlfriend adventure part - 12