Girlfriend adventure part - 16

The next day, I asked Rohan if everything was going well at the office and he didn’t understand what I meant so I had to tell him directly what was going on and that if there was anything that I should know. At first he thought hard and said that he wasn’t sure but then he said that recently Shruti have been very excited to go the gym and before she used to drag him to go with her but in the last two weeks, she has been going on her own and is also spending more time than before. After hearing that, I was sure what was causing her to be particularly horny and it must be someone she have met there who she is fantasizing every night and therefore she insists on having sex doggy style, that way, she could imagine anyone she likes to be behind her. The more I thought about it, the more I was convinced and so I asked Rohan if he can keep an eye on what’s happening and report me back and he said that it was not a problem at all.

The next couple of days Rohan went to the gym the same time as Shruti and he kept an eye on her and later that night he messaged me that there wasn’t anything highly unusual but he saw her being quite frank with a guy named Rameez, who is also from CTS and he is quite well build and works out very hard. Other than that, nothing was out of the ordinary. I thanked Rohan and asked him to let me know if he finds out anything else. That night, after having the same steamy sex in doggy style I went unusually rough with her and spanked her hard and pulled her hair from behind and she loved it! The more I went rough on her, like squeezing her big 34C tits from behind, the more she kept moaning and in the next few minutes she came faster than before and we crashed on the bed after that and she gave me a tight sloppy kiss on my mouth with a lot of tongue.

After she went asleep, I took her phone and unlocked it to check if there is anything. I checked the gallery if there was any unusual pictures of her but there wasn’t any. Then I checked her WhatsApp and I found that there wasn’t anyone I didn’t know already and then I noticed one number, an unknown number that wasn’t saved in her contacts and it just said Hi to her 10 minutes ago. Since we were having sex at that time, she might have not heard the notification sound. After thinking for some time, I went to the other room to my laptop and opened a browser to go to web.whatsapp.com where I cloned her WhatsApp app so that whatever message she receives on her phone would also show up on my laptop and after that I came back to bed to find her in deep sleep and I lay down next to her and started to feel this strange thing inside me, like a feeling of anxiety coupled with excitement where I felt that the stage is now all set and I had a really hard time sleeping that night imagining all sort of things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlfriend adventure part - 4

Girlfriend adventure part - 18

Girlfriend adventure part - 12