Girlfriend adventure part - 15

During our 4th year in college, almost all of us bagged a job in different MNCs and by the time we gave our final exams, most of us got our joining dates. Shruti and I both got a job in CTS in Kolkata which was a big relief for us and Shruti was very happy but she got her joining date two months ahead of me. Rahul decided to prepare for CAT and Rohan also got into the same batch as Shruti which was a good thing for me as he was my closest guy friend and he cared a lot about her which I appreciated a lot. Brijesh, unfortunately, wasn’t able to crack any of the job interviews and so he decided to move back to his home town in Pune.

Soon our training began and time flew by very fast and by Jan 2014, all of us finished our training and we were posted in different projects. Once again Shruti and Rohan got into the same project while I got a project in a different location in Kolkata. In the next one month, Shruti started complaining about the work pressure as she had to learn and work at the same time which was stressing her out. I suggested her to join the gym in CTS and she readily accepted it as a great idea. She also managed to convince Rohan to go to the gym with her everyday as she felt a bit awkward at first to which he accepted. In the next one week, I found Shruti to be a bit relaxed than before which was a relief for me as she used to be in a good mood even after coming back and we used to have uninterrupted sex.

One Friday, when I returned to our flat, I found that Shruti has already returned and she greeted me with a kiss and as soon as I got inside, she started taking off all of my clothes and I understood that she was particularly horny that night and she dragged me inside the bedroom and threw me on the bed and pounced on me like a tigress. Although I was a little shocked but I kept going and in no time Shruti got naked on her own and she positioned herself in a way that her back was faced towards me in doggy style and soon enough, I entered her as she gave a big moan. This felt particularly weird as Shruti was always kind of the dominating woman and she enjoyed dominating even while having sex so almost all of the time she preferred to be on top of me pacing herself but today she insisted me to fuck her from behind which meant that I was in control over her. But I was smart enough to not ask her why she was acting a bit different and after some time, she asked me to go rough on her and so I did and she came very fast that night which led to me to thinking that something might her affected her that day but I felt that it is better not to ask her directly.

The next week, once again the same thing happened and she kept on insisting me to do her in doggy style and she was also particularly loud every night than before and it was becoming very easy for me to get her to cum. I was now absolutely sure that something was affecting her mood at the office and I decided to find that out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlfriend adventure part - 4

Girlfriend adventure part - 18

Girlfriend adventure part - 12