Girlfriend adventure part - 14

Five minutes was way too much time to waste when you have a girl like Shruti in front of you, lying naked. While Brijesh was getting ready, Shruti went over to Rahul’s couch and made him lie down and took his cock in her hand and started stroking it. A moment later, Shruti brought her face down and took his cock in her mouth. Rahul had been stroking for sometime now and the head of the cock was already filled with precum and Shruti licked and sucked on that like it was the top of an ice cream. After she licked it clean, Shruti positioned her cunt on top of the cock and in no time he was inside her.

She started off slowly but then increased her pace as she continued riding on his cock. She buckled her hips to and fro trying to take as much cock inside as possible while Rahul brought his hands up and started massaging her tits.

By the next moment, I could see that Brijesh was ready as he was stroking his cock and he got up and moved over towards both of them. Shruti was totally caught up in the moment as she kept her eyes closed while jumping on top of Rahul. As Brijesh came near her, he kept both his hands on her shoulder and pushed her slowly and her body fell on Rahul’s and I could see her big tits pressing his chest. After some lubrication with his spit, Brijesh positioned himself behind her and he was quick to not waste any time as he slowly started pushing his dick in Shruti’s ass.

I came like I had never came before in my life and even after so much cum, my dick was still hard and wanted more as I saw my girlfriend’s facial expressions and her moans as she was getting fucked by two cocks at the same time. Both her holes were being drilled hard by the two guys and none of them were taking it easy. While pushing his dick in her ass, Brijesh gave a couple of spanking to Shruti and nothing except moans were coming out of her. This entire moment she had kept her eyes closed and then she opened it and arched her head back a little and tried to look at Brijesh.

“How does it feel to get fucked like a dog?” asked Brijesh and he held her hair and pulled it a little.

” Aahhh I love it.” she groaned while Rahul took one of her tits and put it in his mouth.

The next two minutes were crazy, Shruti had her orgasm while both the guys continued drilling her two holes hard and finally they all collapsed as they orgasmed really hard.

Another five minutes have passed and I cummed for the nth time that night and all three of them were lying on the couch and Rahul had almost passed out due to the alcohol and this much of sex. Brijesh put on of his palms on one of her tits and started to massage it slowly.

“You really are a slut, and I knew this and was dying to get a chance with you, to feel these and to fuck that.” said Brijesh pointing at her tits and her ass.

“And I am glad that I got a chance to fuck that.” said Shruti pointing at his dick and started laughing.

“Then I hope that one day, you get to take a big black one inside you. You know, like the African dudes. They have the biggest and the fattest dicks.” said Brijesh.

“Mmmmm, I hope I do.” said Shruti as and she gave him a wink and started to get up.

I realized that the show was over and it was time for me to go back, and I got myself up and ran back to my room and sat on the bed hoping to lay down as soon as I see Shruti coming back. When a couple of minutes passed and I didn’t see her, I tried to peek into the living room from my bed and I saw that this time, Shruti finally gave Brijesh the access to her cunt and he was fucking her hard while she pressed her tits with her hands and again finished in her mouth as she licked him clean for the last time that night.

Shruti made her way to the washroom and after sometime I realized that she was finally coming towards my room and as soon as I lied down, I felt asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that she was next to me in deep sleep and my head was still paining from all the memories and the emotions from last night. A couple of hours later, everyone woke up and Shruti woke up as well and she saw me sitting next to her and gave me a hug and delightful kiss before we said goodbye to the others as they left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlfriend adventure part - 4

Girlfriend adventure part - 18

Girlfriend adventure part - 12