Girlfriend adventure part - 12

All of these scenes were too erotic for me to handle, it wasn’t possible for me to stand and continue watching. So I got a chair from the dining room and turned the lights off here and positioned myself such that I can watch the rest of it without getting spotted.

Meanwhile, Shruti was expertly handling both the cocks, taking them in and out of her mouth and massaging both the heads with her tongue. Rahul had closed his eyes in pleasure while Brijesh kept his eyes on Shruti and while she was blowing him, she also kept her eyes straight at Brijesh. By now, it was the third time that evening that Shruti had Brijesh’s dick in her mouth and she was already accustomed to his size and girth and adjusted her mouth enough to take as much of his cock inside as possible. She was constantly moving her head towards both the direction giving the guys appropriate amount of pleasure as it seems. The next time she moved her head towards Rahul’s cock, she tried to deep throat him and it was too much for him to handle and he started to buckle his hips and almost shouted “I am about to cum, almost there!”

“Cum in my mouth dear.” said Shruti as she stroked his cock keeping her mouth open in front of it and in no time, Rahul started cumming heavily. From how the evening went, it wasn’t surprising that Rahul didn’t last long, he must have been turned on for a long time and finally, it was his turn to rest as he poured almost all his cum in Shruti’s mouth. Some of it missed her mouth and fell on her neck and her cleavage. As soon as he finished, Shruti took his cock in her mouth once again to give it a final wipe and Rahul kept panting and smiling at her while she gave him a wicked smile and a wink back.

“Some of it fell there.” said Rahul, pointing towards her cleavage as Shruti looked down and said “whoops” and used her two fingers to wipe the cum before putting it back in her mouth and said “wouldn’t want to waste any of it” and started laughing. All of this was just way too much for me and I was hard like anything, and I managed to take my cock out and I started stroking it and thinking about my girlfriend was behaving like a cum hungry bitch.

After he was done, Rahul went back and sat on the couch without putting his pants back on and Shruti turned towards Brijesh and said

“Fuck me hard, NOW!”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girlfriend adventure part - 4

Girlfriend adventure part - 18